Found this neat trick off the Hak5 Forums.
Lets say you’ve got a iPod 2G and you want to install some new apps but the app store keeps butting in every time you make the install complaining that your an out of date asswipe and its time to upgrade.. if that sounds like you then hit this up
- Get ifile on your ipod or ssh into your iphone. **
- Go to the root of your iphone…
- Go to system…
- Go to Library (in the system folder)
- Go to CoreServices (in the Library folder)
- Open SystemVersion.plist
- Edit the product version key. (i set mine to 6.0.1).
- Read the **…