web analytics

How To Hack Kik Messenger On iPhone & Android

kik-blackberry1

Kik Messenger is an instant messaging application for mobile devices. The app is available on most iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Symbian operating systems for free.[1] Kik Messenger is similar to BlackBerry’s Messenger, and iPhone’s iMessage.[2] Kik uses a smartphone’s data plan or Wi-Fi to transmit and receive messages, a feature that appeals to individuals looking to avoid text messaging rates set by phone service providers.[3] Kik offers fast text messaging service and also allows users to share photos, sketches, voice messages, and other content. Kik Messenger uses a username instead of a phone number, allowing for more privacy than other forms of text messaging. Kik is well received amongst users and has an average rating of 4.4 (out of 5) on the Google Play application store.

Founded in 2009, Kik Interactive is the work of a group of students from the University of Waterloo who wished to create new technologies to be used on mobile smartphones, which they believe are the future of computing and communication.[5] Kik Messenger is the first app developed by Kik. A beta version of Kik Messenger came out in April 2010.[5]Kik Messenger was released on October 19, 2010 by Kik Interactive.[6][7] It took only 15 days for Kik Messenger to reach one million user registrations, with Twitter being credited as a catalyst for the new application’s popularity.[8]

On November 24, 2010, Research In Motion removed Kik Messenger from BlackBerry App World and limited the functionality of the software for its users.[9]

On March 7, 2011, Kik announced $8 million in Series A funding by three venture capital firms – RRE Ventures, Spark Capital, and Union Square Ventures. It also announced thatFred Wilson of USV and Adam Ludwin of RRE Ventures would join the company’s board of directors.[10] Early 2012 saw a great increase in the number of Kik users, with 450,000 people downloading the app in a single day. Another landmark was reached in April 2012 with Kik users reaching the 10 million mark. Kik Messenger became the top-downloaded free social app in iTunes in the United States in July 2012.[5] As of November 29, 2012, there were a total of 30 million unique users registered.[11]

Kik Cards

In version 6.0 of the application, cards were added to extend the functionality with HTML5 applications. Currently available cards include YouTube, Sketch, Reddit pictures, and Image Search.

[edit]Features

• Free messaging across different operating systems
  • Individual or group chat
  • Picture mail
  • Allows users to see if a message is sent, delivered, or read
  • No messaging fees
  • Offline messages
  • Push notifications
  • Customizable notification options
  • Ad-free[2]
  • Sketch Content Message[12]
  • Youtube Content Messages[11]
  • Image Search Content Messages[11]
  • External API[13]
  • Group conversations with friends

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

18 Responses to “How To Hack Kik Messenger On iPhone & Android”

1. annon March 22, 2013 at 7:12 am #

your page it’s a fake… at least u r not smart enough for avoiding people skipping ur surveys. ESAD

2. anonnnnneemouse June 5, 2013 at 9:33 pm #

How is this article even related to it’s title, “How To Hack Kik Messenger On iPhone & Android”???? There’s nothing about hacking the app.

3. saeed July 27, 2013 at 12:31 am #

I want hack ??

4. tu mama October 14, 2013 at 10:28 pm #

u a hoe ass nigaa u triprn kfmgrghipadrhgpsairdhgi[aoerhg;isurygisrgyistgperhtiaeyrhgiahgi'sdhgids;hgisgiIDfISDvH[{Sgyasg[aruiyg8aryhgiSDgivfsdjngvizrjhg0ifhgi[hi[zhdfzgihidoh'9zd[rug_)SEIg_)}SIEfg0WEUti()WEUGf])(SEDdjvdfgj[rgbfdghiSDHgiSDHg{IHDfh[ihdihuSHfg[uishg5h+6+h65s+tjh56ts+hj. t h+8gt+9j59g6j26fgj23st2j6t5j6xgf6j+z45t6jxz
    t4jx
    fg4x
    f64t
    xt4xftj4xdtjh4xstj sincerely your mom tht I fucked last nighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIUTCH

• tu mama October 14, 2013 at 10:29 pm #

er[0oigjpaoihGIOsjdGIPsPFEHpasigHsduHEGu u a hoe man hdfgiuyr8gSYEROFGAYIOEFGHASEGHARG

5. vicodin November 19, 2013 at 11:30 pm #

You actually make it seem so easy with yoour presentation
    but I find this topic to be really soomething which I think I
    would never understand. It seems tooo complex and very broad for
    me. I am looking forward for yor next post, I
    will tryy too get the hang of it!

Here is my blog pot … vicodin

6. web site January 5, 2014 at 12:07 pm #

Once the DVD to Kindle Fire conversion is complete,
    sync your kindle Fire to computer and then transfer
    the converted DVD movies to your Kindle Fire for watching on-the-go.
    With free CAD software, designers will be able to enjoy the tools they need to get most
    of their daily work done more efficiently. 4, The stats of how long the battery can last (Kindle
    Fire theory is 8 hours) are taken with Wi-Fi off.

7. Mehoudji February 13, 2014 at 3:16 am #

This is so dip shit how do you bitches

8. Anibal February 16, 2014 at 6:52 pm #

First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
    I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing.
    I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.
    I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the
    first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying
    to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints?
    Thank you!

Here is my web-site … Como Hackear Una Cuenta de Facebook – Anibal,

9. Change Pic April 2, 2014 at 9:51 pm #

If u really want to change your gallery pic to camera ones, just send your pics to kik user changepic and wait for miracle…

10. windows xp drivers April 4, 2014 at 11:52 pm #

But, short of custom coding a Vista compatible Radeon 9000 video driver, there is no current driver replacement solution to the problem.
    Alll of the Radeon HD graphics cards seem to install without anyy
    problem. It only costs around $11 on Amazon and is very strong
    and sturdy.

11. ChangePic May 9, 2014 at 3:29 pm #

Don’t use changepic anymore. Account was suspended by KiK. Check http://changepic.altervista.org or – if u was anyone of 92K users of ChangePic u’ll receive a message!

12. http://tablete-ieftine.weebly.com May 29, 2014 at 3:17 am #

After I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify
    me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I
    get four emails with the same comment. There has to
    be a way you are able to remove me from that service? Kudos!

13. Helper June 11, 2014 at 10:57 am #

Just send your gallery pic to kik user “convertpic”.they will send converted camera pic of your gallery pic.works great for me.hope it helps

14. YOUR MOM July 2, 2014 at 2:11 am #

BITCH BOY PLEASE YOU AIN’T NO HACKA

15. Fortnite Beta Download with Gameplay July 10, 2014 at 11:02 am #

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but
    I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to
    begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?
    Cheers

16. toy gun buyback July 15, 2014 at 1:09 am #

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality
    articles or weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website.
    Studying this info So i’m satisfied to express that I have a very just right uncanny feeling
    I came upon exactly what I needed. I most indubitably will make sure to don?t disregard this site and
    give it a glance on a constant basis.

17. Mohammed July 27, 2014 at 7:25 pm #

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to
    this brilliant blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look
    forward to new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

Here is my web blog … home-based business
    industry (Mohammed)